Customer-specific solutions with measurable results
Predictive maintenance with HELLER CDS
- Fault diagnostics and predictive maintenance with CDS teleservice
- Using test procedures to determine the condition of individual machine components
- Data logging for continual assembly-specific recording of machine performance
- Characterisation, analysis and comparison of machine properties
Project scope and solution
- Using CDS teleservice retrofitted on MCH 300 in 2010
- Note: a total of 6 MCH 300 are used for the machining of large-bore pistons.
- Reduction of unscheduled machine downtimes
- On-time spare parts provisioning and scheduled repairs enabling cost reductions
- Example: overshoot caused by contamination on Y-axis cover was detected in time and remedied in the context of a scheduled service action preventing a costly repair and loss of production
- Heller and KS Kolbenschmidt have an active partnership that ensures the mutual exchange of information and knowledge building. This kind of relationship depends on trust.
- HELLER CDS has proved successful in comparison with other products. That is because complex machines require a complex approach and in-depth analysis of the data gathered with CDS.
- HELLER guarantees excellent spare parts availability. KS Kolbenschmidt is fully satisfied with HELLER service and the company's service base in Kirchheim.