Customer-specific solutions with measurable results
Productivity in a new dimension
- Complete machining of cast-iron ring.
- Machining of large workpieces to the full capacity.
- Imbalance testing and correction.
- Achieving a superior surface finish.
- High demands on HSK100 spindle due to protruding length of the tool.
Project scope and solution
- Use of HELLER milling/turning centre model CP 8000.
- Fully-fledged milling and drilling functionality on a single machine.
- State-of-the-art 5-axis machining with pallet changer.
- 60 kW spindle power.
- 1,456 Nm torque.
- 8,000 rpm torque.
- Optimal use of tools for turning, milling, drilling/deep-hole drilling, reaming and thread-cutting on the same machine.
- Optimisation of process parameters provides superior surface finish.
- Integrated balancing function enables machining of precise surfaces and ensures high repeatability of centric clamping for turning operations.
- Designed for highest availability and productivity.
- Production mill-turning of workpiece weights up to 2,000 kg.
- Use of 5-axis machining centre provides shorter production chain whilst reducing handling requirements and the number of setups.
- Integration of turning functionality into the machining centre enables complete machining of the component in a single setup.
- High machining reliability due to high repeatability of centric clamping.
Please enter your ZIP-Code or your city:
Made by HELLER