HELLER is a global partner offering optimised manufacturing solutions and a comprehensive range of services for the metal-cutting industry.
HELLER is a global CNC manufacturer of 4 and 5 axis machining centres, flexible manufacturing systems and crankshaft and camshaft machines and employs a staff of more than 2,500 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Germany. The company's customers come from a variety of industries including automotive manufacturers and their suppliers, machine building industry, contract manufacturers, power engineering, mould and die manufacturers as well as aerospace companies.
HELLER began its operations in the United States in 1982 in Elk Grove Village, IL, primarily as an importer and servicer of its crankshaft milling machines it was then selling to Ford, Deere, Caterpillar and Chevy Bay City plants.
HELLER global presence – in the markets of metal-cutting manufacturing.
Our complete solutions for workpiece-specific tasks allow us to optimally respond to the needs of our customers. Our solution competence comprises a wide range of parts and materials machined under the most diverse conditions - from light-metal machining to heavy-duty cutting, from machining of individual parts through to high-volume production using wet, dry or MQL machining. Complemented by comprehensive consulting and a wide range of services. HELLER operates production facilities around the globe, including the US, UK, Brazil, China and Germany.
Additionally, we are represented in all major markets with sales and service bases and qualified service partners. HELLER aims to further increase the company‘s regional market presence around the world and to tap into new fields of business, in particular with strong local value-added chains.
Facts and Figures HELLER Group
- Founded in: 1894 in Nürtingen
- Order intake 2016: EUR 527m (2015: EUR 561m)
- 56% Europe (2015: 55%)
- 20% North and South America (2015: 19%)
- 24% Asia (2015: 26%)
- Turnover 2016: EUR 538m (2015: EUR 559m)
- No. of employees 2016 (31 Dec 2016): HELLER Group worldwide: more than 2,500
- Chairman of the board: Berndt Heller
- CEO of the HELLER group: Klaus Winkler
COO of the HELLER group: Manfred Maier
- Business divisions: Horizontal machining centers, 5-axis machining centers, milling/turning centers, flexible manufacturing systems, machines for camshaft and crankshaft machining, services
- Production locations: Germany (Nürtingen), England (Redditch), USA (Troy/Michigan), Brazil (Sorocaba), China (Changzhou)
- Sales/Service locations: Italy (Verona), France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona), Russia (Moscow), Mexico (Queretaro), Brazil (Belo Horizonte), China (Beijing, Changzhou, Shanghai, Chongqing), India (Pune), Thailand (Bangkok), Singapore, Poland (Poznań)
- Service locations: Germany (Hattingen, Salem, Goslar, Saarbrucken, Nuertingen, Nuremberg), Sweden (Värnamo), Switzerland (Niederbüren), Slovakia (Vrable)
HELLER US Management
President / CEO
Finance / CFO
Proposals & Engineering